My goals were:
- Read 10 ebooks
- Read 10 print review books
- Read 30 Library Books (due to the Summer Library Challenge)
- Read 10 of my own TBR pile I’ve bought
Let’s see how I did!
Review Ebooks: 9 Total
Print Review Books: 13 Total
Library Books: 51 Total
Owned TBR pile (print/audio): 12 Total
Total books read: 85
I really only missed my ebook goal by 1 book. If I had read the past week I may have finished one but oh well. I way over-read library books, but I found some good manga series so they added up real quick. Honestly, that is the most e-reading I have done in a while! I feel pretty good about that and hopefully will knock my netgalley score up a bit.
How did you guys do?
Latest posts by Kristen (see all)
- Book Review: The Empty Grave – Blog Tour & Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- #TheReadingQuest Readathon - August 10, 2017
- The Monster Report - August 7, 2017