Month in Review is a feature in which we wrap up what went on each month in terms of our blog, reading and other things in our life. Feel free to leave a link in the comments to your own monthly wrap up post so we can stop by.
on the blog…
Life: May was crazy. I was pretty much sick 3 out of the 4 weeks of May and then when I wasn’t sick I was crazy with Bookfair. The end of the school year came so fast! I’m sad to say I won’t be working summer school, but applied for a summer job at my local public library, so I’m crossing my fingers. If not… oh well. More time to read right? Also, I started a healthier diet this month, trying to cut out eating out in the morning on my way to work and sweets. I’ve been pretty good and lost about 6 or 7 lbs so far.
Reading: Probably my worst month this year, I read only 15 books. I’m still just barely on target for my Goodreads goal of 300 books though!
- The Call by Peadar O Guilin
- The Great Hunt (Eurona Duology, #1) by Wendy Higgins
- Real Friends by Shannon Hale
- Orphan Island by Laurel Snyder
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
- The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology, #2) by Wendy Higgins
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling
- Wolf by Wolf (Wolf by Wolf, #1) by Ryan Graudin
- The Ship Beyond Time (The Girl From Everywhere, #2) by Heidi Heilig
- Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
- Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Allison Goodman
- The Crown’s Fate (The Crown’s Game, #2) by Evelyn Skye
Challenges: Check out my 2017 Challenges
Audiobook Challenge: 5 books read (29/30)
Flights of Fantasy: 14 books read (68/75)
Full House: 2 books read (20/25)
Reading Assignment Challenge: 2 books read (2 each month)
Rock my TBR: 6 books read (Goal: 5+ per month)
Looking Forward: So glad our first day off is today, June 1st! Ready for lots of rest and relaxation. Lots of awesome summer reads and gaming and beach time! Hopefully now that I’m almost feeling 100% I can get back into a gym routine and keep eating healthier.