I was really excited to find this challenge, Bookish Bingo – hosted by Great Imaginations. All you have to do is try to get Bingo by September 30th, or fill the whole card! They’ll be posting a new Bingo card every 3 months and I loved the spring edition, so I had to jump on board for summer. Hopefully I can fill my whole card again!
- Sign-ups close on July 14th
- One square per book. For instance, Mockingjay starts with M and is also a series finale, but can only count for one square.
- All reading must be done during the months of July, August, and September.
- There will be a giveaway again! Extra entries will be awarded for multiple bingos and a fully covered card earns +5!
Now to hunt for books that fit some of those squares!
Latest posts by Kristen (see all)
- Book Review: The Empty Grave – Blog Tour & Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- #TheReadingQuest Readathon - August 10, 2017
- The Monster Report - August 7, 2017